Bruce Dickinson is a rock legend. One of the world’s most storied musicians, Bruce has been the internationally-acclaimed lead singer of Iron Maiden for more than 30 years, and he’s lived an extraordinary off-stage existence too.
A true polymath, Bruce is an airline pilot and captain, an aviation entrepreneur, a beer brewer, motivational speaker, film scriptwriter, twice-published novelist, radio presenter, TV actor and a world-class fencer.
In an exclusive evening with the man himself, hear Bruce read from his forthcoming autobiography, What Does This Button Do? – the long-awaited window into the life, heart and mind of a Rock legend.
Terms and conditions:
- Troxy will open its doors at 6pm
- The Box Office will be open from 6pm
- The Show will begin from 7.30pm
- You will receive your copy of the book and a bottle of beer/soft drink at the venue. Please note, all books will be pre-signed
- You may be asked for ID when claiming your free beer
- Drinks and refreshments will be available for purchase at the venue. Drinks and hot food are not permitted to be brought into the venue
- Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- No Professional Camera Equipment will be allowed in the venue
- Please note the event may be filmed, as an attendee you consent to footage of you being used for promotional purposes
- The Venue management reserves the right to refuse admission
- The Venue management reserves the right to make essential changes to the published programme or casting
- Tickets cannot be resold or transferred and shall not be purchased or obtained from or through any person, commercial agent, company or otherwise than directly by the applicant from Ticketmaster UK Ltd or Eventim UK. Any tickets advertised for sale will be void