Festival of the Dead returns to London with our new show ‘Limbo’.
After our sell out debut show attracted over 50,000 guests from around the UK in it’s first year and a string of 5 star reviews, we return with our next instalment. Welcome to Limbo.
About limbo: Follow us into the afterlife as we navigate purgatory. You, intrepid explorers, meander through bewilderment and black magic, awe inspiring characters and absolute wickedness.
– Giant carnival floats and processions
– Acrobats & circus performers
– DJ’s and live music
– An array of characters and costumes
– Professional skull face painting
– Confetti, co2 and light show
– Audience participation encouraged; check out our Facebook galleries to see some of our best dressed guests.
A festival like no other. With carnival pageantry, giant skull processions, acrobats, dancers and beautiful decorative art & costumes.
Festival of the Dead is a contemporary event infusing elements carnival, circus, theatre and unadulterated partying.
Please note: this event is not part of the Dia de los Muertos public holiday, which has significant religious meaning and many traditions that will not be happening at our show.