Due to physical distancing requirements, we can only sell tickets in specific group sizes which fit our seating plan. When you go to purchase your tickets DICE will automatically allocate the best seats in that area. When you have finished the checkout process you can then reallocate your seats within that area if you wish.
DRINKS & FOOD
Our bars are open! We may have a more limited range of drinks and food to what you’re used to, but there will be something to tickle for your fancy.
- We are operating at a greatly reduced capacity, with the entire audience being physically distanced on seats and tables.
- There are no standing areas (which sadly means you’ll have to practice your seated dance)
- Under the latest restrictions of Tier 2 (current 21st October 2020), all group purchases must be from the same household/social bubble. By buying tickets, you are confirming that this is the case.
- We will be carrying out staggered entry times for all guests, temperature checks on entry, alongside NHS track and trace. We will have anti-bac available at all key points of the venue, with all staff wearing appropriate PPE.
- Face masks are obligatory for guests and must be worn at all times when moving around the venue. Only when sat you are sat in your seat can they be removed to allow you to eat and drink. No mask, no entry.