Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. A valid ticket must be produced to gain entry. Always check your ticket on receipt, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
2. Tickets are for your personal use and that of your party. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased if there is an attempted resale of tickets; this includes sales via resale sites. The holder of a resold ticket may be refused entry or rejected from the venue.
3. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase unless the performance is sold out, cancelled or rescheduled or where there is a material change to the programme of Event. For sold out events, you may be able to get a refund on your ticket via the DICE waiting list.
4. When events are cancelled, postponed or the venue or content is significantly changed, we will do our best to inform all purchasers using the contact details provided when the booking was made. However it is the responsibility of the purchaser to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to make contact with you.
5. The management reserves the right to refuse ticket holders admission to the venue in reasonable circumstances including for health & safety, and licensing reasons, also when a ticket is void.
6. By attending an event at Troxy, ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording of themselves as member of the audience. The Promoter and/or Troxy may use such films and recordings without payment and without further notice.
7. Although we will use our best endeavours to indicate any age or other restrictions, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that they are eligible for entry to the event for which they are purchasing tickets.
8. No refunds will be given to ticket holders who are refused entry or ejected due to their own behaviour.
9. The unauthorised use of a camera, video equipment or any other recording device is strictly forbidden. The Ticket Provider, Promoter & Troxy will not be liable for any loss theft or damage to confiscated items.
10. Every effort shall be made to admit latecomers to events at a suitable break in the event, but late admission cannot be guaranteed.
11. If you cannot see the show properly or there are other issues hindering your enjoyment, you should inform the venue staff promptly prior to or during the show.
12. The following are not permitted within the venue:
– your own food or drink, including chewing gum
– bottles, cans or glass containers
– illegal substances
– animals (except registered guide dogs)
– laser pens
13. Your ticket may become invalidated if any part is removed, altered or defaced.
14. Body and bag searches may be in operation
15. ID may be required to gain entry and/or to make purchases within the venue
16. Troxy operates a strict no re-entry policy.