We’re keen that everyone can enjoy Troxy shows, so here’s some information about accessibility.
Our building has step-free access at the front entrance and throughout the upper section of the ground floor. Unfortunately there is no lift to the circle seating and this can only be accessed via steps. The accessible toilet located in the foyer near the main entrance, and is available by Radar key. Don’t worry if you don’t have one with you – we have a spare you can borrow!
Troxy has an accessible area, and also offers a number of ‘PA goes free’ tickets on a first come first served basis. Due to the design of Troxy, space is limited, so we would encourage disabled patrons to contact us as soon as possible to arrange. PA ticket holders should be able to meet the needs of and assist the person they are accompanying in the event of an emergency. To get tickets for this area call the box office hotline on 0844 249 1000.
Once you have bought your ticket please contact us via [email protected] with the following details so we can validate the free PA ticket, and make sure your visit goes smoothly:
- The event you are attending
- The name the tickets have been booked under along with the booking reference and customer number
- Details of any accessible requirements (we will do our best to accommodate any special requirements)
- Please can you also send a copy (photocopy, scan or photograph) of any of the following or other evidence:
- Confirmation of Disability Living Allowance
- Confirmation of Mobility Allowance
- Confirmation of Severe Disability Allowance
- Certification of being registered Blind or Partially Sighted
If you do not contact the venue then unfortunately the free PA ticket and access to the correct area cannot be guaranteed.
We advise accessible customers to arrive at the event 15 minutes before doors open and make yourself known to staff who will direct you to the right place.
Alternative formats are available on request, please contact us on 0207 790 9000 or email [email protected]