Are we blushing? It might be because Troxy is a finalist for not one…not two…but THREE categories of the London Venue Awards 2019!
Now in their third year the London Venue Awards are a recognised benchmark for venues in our capital city who aspire to offer the best setting for their clients. In 2017 we were honored to win Best London Event Venue – 500 to 1000 attendees.
The three categories we’re a finalist for this year are Best Awards Venue, Best Event Venue 500 – 1000 attendees and Best Venue Customer Service.
Best Awards Venue
We don’t just win awards, we also host them! Over the past couple of years we’ve hosted….
- The Creative Circle awards – celebrating the best work from the UK’s creative community
- The BAFTA Games Awards – the most prestigious global awards for excellence in games
- The Dottie Awards – a glamorous ceremony celebrating email marketing excellence
- The FOCAL International awards – honouring achievements in the use of library and archival footage
- The Costa Barista of the Year awards – 12 finalists selected from Costa’s 17,000 baristas worldwide competing to be named Barista of the Year
…and many more! We’re over the moon to be a finalist for this award.
Best Event Venue 500 – 1000 attendees
OK, so there’s a lot of incredible venues in London (it’s just one of the things that makes this city so great) but there’s something about Troxy! From our stunning art deco interior, to our Wurlitzer organ and our cracking JBL state of the art JBL VTX-A12 line-array sound system, we stand out from the crowd, so we’re really excited to be shortlisted for this award.
Best Venue Customer Service
Maybe we’re a little biased, but we think Troxy has one of the best in-house events teams in the business. We’re well known for our ‘how can we do this?’ approach to events production rather than ‘can we do this?’ We forged a partnership with the game-changing team at DICE in 2018 because we love live music and we were tired of seeing fans and artists being ripped off by ticket touts. We’re also dedicated to customer safety, that’s why we implemented the ‘Ask for Angela’ system, extended our security training to be sensitive to the LGBTQ community and joined the advisory board of the safer sounds partnership. Basically, we love our clients and customers so we’re absolutely honoured to have be a finalist for this award.
Wish us luck and visit our case studies page to find out more about some of the amazing events we’ve previously hosted.